Personal Assistant - Chinese speaking, based in UK
A well-established public listed company group is currently looking for a Personal Assistant based in UK.
- Assist the CEO to handle various multi-tasks
- Arrange and manage daily schedule for the CEO
- Fully responsible for scheduling meeting, travel arrangements
- Document control including Memos and report etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external business parties
- Frequent travel, participate in meetings and business/ social events
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 2 - 5 years of Personal Assistant or Secretary experience
- Ability to analyze and present material clearly and concisely
- Efficient, fast learning and attention to details
- Strong coordination and communications skills
- Ability to work independently, flexible and adaptable to variety of given tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Good computer skills in using Microsoft Office
This is a full-time position based in London, UK, frequent business travel is required. Interested parties please send your detailed resume to email@example.com.
Post by: EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010)
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010) on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”