Training and Development Officer / Senior Officer
Our client, a well-established and well-known online betting company is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated Training and Development Officer/ Senior Officer based in Manila, Philippines. This role will be reporting to the Training Manager, responsible for coordination and facilitation of the company employees' training and development programs.
- Provide input and assist in reviewing the company training policy.
- Conduct training analysis, report to the management on training feedback.
- Assist the Training Manager to develop practical, effective, and meaningful support material and training programs.
- Assist the Training Manager with coordination and administration tasks including: preparation of training resources, creating training calendars, scheduling training programs and enrolling staff in learning modules.
- Source external training vendors, facilitators to open up options to facilitate courses based on employees' needs.
- Assist the Training Manager with any ad-hoc duties as directed.
The ideal candidate should possess a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources / Business Admin., or related discipline. At least 2 years' experience in training, learning and development, adult education, coaching or related fields. Experience working in a multi-cultural group is preferred. Solution focused thinker with a growth mentality, good analytical and problem solving skills. Proficient in using Ms. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Fluent in spoken and written in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
Interested parties please send your detailed resumes to email@example.com .
Post by: EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010)
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010) on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”