Senior Property Manager/ Property Manager
A well-known property development and management group is looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager/ Property to oversee the residential property management in Macau.
- Manage the property management team, supervise overall daily operation of the residential properties, ensure that the regulations are met up.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, people management, training and staff assessment, ensure professional property management services are provided on each properties.
- Assist property owners in formation of Owners' Association (OA).
- Liaise with Owners' Association, relevant government authorities, and public bodies, ensure tenant/ contractor/ landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations.
- Coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to make sure properties are well maintained at all times.
- Responsible for annual budget management and monitor for the financial control of the department.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Property Manager/ Property Manager position should have extensive experience working in Property Management with relevant professional qualifications. Have in-depth knowledge of residential property management. Familiar with Macau Civil Code and law, especially in property industry. Possess strong work ethics, hands-on leadership ability. Excellent organization and people management skills. Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Candidate with more relevant management experience in property management would be considered as Senior Property Manager. Interested parties please send your detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Post by: EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010)
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010) on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”