Senior Business Manager
Our client, a well-established and reputable professional clanging company in Macau is looking for an experienced Business Manager to extend their business.
- Design, implement and adjust business plans, marketing strategies, company’s policies and regulations based on the current market scenario to achieve revenue targets and business result.
- Identify new potential clients and develop long-term business relationships to explore new business opportunities and retain company market position.
- According to the market situation, requirement, financial sustainability, evaluating options, for analyzing the internal and external projects and writing reports.
- Assist whole business deals, such as develop new clients, draft and negotiate contracts, implement contractual requirements, and other work processes.
- Represent the company in different large-scale activities to enhance brand image and remain competitiveness for discovering more business opportunities, such as clientele meetings, exhibitions, and trade shows.
- Supervise the employees’ performance to maintain a standard of daily operation.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality or relevant major.
- At least 8 -10 years relevant work experiences in marketing/ business development/ property services, In-depth with cleaning of laundry services is an advantage.
- Business acumen, well organized, with strong ability to structure and execute a business plan.
- Creative, intuitive market abilities, knowledge of marketing strategies and strong problem-solving.
- Good analyze, and management skills, and with strong work ethic.
- An Effective communicator with strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please kindly send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post by: EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010)
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010) on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”