Sales Manager - Wine & Spirits
Our client is a joint venture responsible for the importation, marketing and sales of the wines and spirits brands owned by the leading luxury goods group.
- Report to Sales Director to handle all Sales activities including Planning, Selling, Merchandising and communicating with hotels and restaurants.
- Enhance company’s core brand to attractive potential customers.
- Inventory and stock management.
- Work with local distributor for sales call and meeting with customers.
- Evaluate the outlet coverage, call frequencies and cycles constantly.
- Provide suggestion and recommendation for sales promotion.
- Work closely with Marketing Team
- Recommend total solution for sales promotion
- Work with Marketing Team in designing displays according to vendor and company’s standard.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Understanding and at least have 4 years sales experience related of business to business/ corporate sales.
- Some understanding of the wine & spirit / hospitality industry.
- Ability to work independently, excellent communication and management skills.
- Good sense of marketing and excellent negotiation skill.
- Fluent in spoken and written in Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English.
- Familiar with MS office.
Parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*"This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultancy Limited on the internet, without the permission of the copyright owner."
EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No. 3/2010)