Our client, a global leader in Electronic and Mechanical Engineering sector is looking for a Safety Supervisor based in Macau.
As the Safety Supervisor your duties and responsibilities could include the following:
- Manage safety requirements for project sites
- Conduct safety reviews at project sites, evaluate practices and facilities to assess risk and subsequently recommend solutions and preventive measures
- Develop and execute health and safety plans subject to legal guidelines
- Work closely with government officials to ensure project sites are in accordance to regulatory compliance
- Conduct HSE training and share HSE information to the team and subcontractors
- Conduct incident investigations when necessary
The ideal candidate for this position should qualify the following basic requirements:
- Higher Diploma or above graduated in safety and health management
- Experience in construction safety in civil/building projects
- Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health Management (150 hours) issued by Macau DSAL and the University of Macau
- Familiar with Macau’s safety and environmental regulations
- Fluent in spoken and written in English and Chinese (Cantonese preferred)
This opportunity is open for Macau ID holders only. It is also open for fresh graduated.
Interested parties please send your detailed resumes to email@example.com.