Restaurant Executive Manager – Japanese Cuisine
A top-ranked five star Casino Resort in Macau is looking for an Executive Manager for the high-end Japanese cuisine restaurant.
As a Restaurant Executive Manager, you will lead the current working team, manage day-to-day and overall operations of the restaurant including Front-of-House services, Sales and Marketing, Finance and other related administrative works. You will assist the F&B management in the formulation of short term and long term strategy, create and maintain a pleasant dining environment and provide wonderful services for guests. Handle guest's request and solicit feedback to adjust the restaurant business strategy, ensure the restaurant runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Solid F&B working experience with at least 8-10 year restaurant management experience in a five star hotel and / or Japanese fine dining restaurant.
- Good product knowledge of Japanese cuisine, wine and beverage.
- Good at operations management, people management, finance and reporting.
- Attention to details, Service- oriented, confident with strong leadership ability.
- Good knowledge in reservation systems, e.g. POS, Micros, RESPAK, etc..
- Excellent command of Japanese, English, and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post by: EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010)
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010) on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”