Restaurant Executive Manager – Chinese (Cantonese) Cuisine
A top-ranked five star Casino Resort in Macau is looking for an Executive Manager for the upcoming high-end Chinese (Cantonese) cuisine restaurants.
- Manage day-to-day and overall operations of the restaurants
- Supervision, training and development of front of house team
- Carry out budgeting and costing to achieve profitability
- Maintain presentation of the restaurants and uphold high standard of the services, ensure every decision made is at the best interest of the restaurants
- Assist the management in the formulation of short term and long term strategy, create and maintain a pleasant dining environment and provide wonderful services for guests.
- Report on business performance, sales and issues to the F&B management on a timely manner
- Handle guest's request and solicit feedback to adjust the restaurant business strategy, ensure the restaurant runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Solid F&B working experience with at least 8-10 year restaurant management experience in a five star hotel and / or Michelin star experience restaurant.
- Good product knowledge of Chinese (Cantonese) cuisine, wine and beverage.
- Good at restaurant operations management, people management, finance and reporting.
- Attention to details, Service- oriented, confident with strong leadership ability.
- Good knowledge in reservation systems, e.g. POS, Micros, RESPAK, etc..
- Excellent command of English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Post by: EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010)
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010) on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”