Property & Facility Manager / Senior Manager
One of the largest property management groups in Macau is looking for an experienced Property & Facility Manager for their expanding business.
- Oversee the daily operations of property portfolios, ensure that the regulations are met up.
- Responsible for annual budget management and monitor for the financial control.
- Lead a team of customer service professionals in providing impeccable services to tenants and potential clients.
- Coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to make sure portfolios are well maintained at all times.
- Arrange and make recommendation of tenders and contracts for the maintenance and management of the properties.
- Liaise and plan with the maintenance and decorations of the properties with technical department.
- Liaise with all relevant government authorities, public bodies an owners committee.
The ideal candidate for this role should have extensive experience working in Property & Facility Management with relevant professional qualifications or licenses such as MCIH/ MRICS. Have in-depth knowledge of residential, mall and commercial property management. Hands-on leaderships skills to manage a growing team. Confident working with internal departments, government departments. A team player and possess strong work ethics, strong leadership ability. Excellent organization and presentation skills. Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Candidate with more relevant management experience in property management would be considered as Senior Property & Facility Manager. Interested parties please send your detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Post by: EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010)
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No.3/2010) on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”