Working location： Macau
- Responsible for the day-to-day production of pastry products.
- Develop and launch of new or seasonal pastry products.
- Manage cost control, and ensure the high quality production.
- Culinary or equivalent certificate and certificate in pastry
- 3 - 5 years or above experience as a pastry Chef de Partie or Pastry Chef with high volume food production. Experience in hotel pastry is preferred.
- Familiar with the process and work flow of pastry production.
- Able to approach pastry in a creative way.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Strong supervisory skills
- Good communication skills
- Good computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultancy Limited on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”