Marketing & Public Relations Manager
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong Listed gaming product distributor in Asia. Currently the company has arisen an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager based in Macau.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the Corporate Sales & Marketing department.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Researching and analyzing market trends.
- Identify and target markets.
- Facilitate the creation and delivery of venue activation material.
- Contribute and develop marketing and social media strategies.
- Produce attractive campaigns to increase business.
- Organizing and attending events to meet Potential and existing clients.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a marketing executive, assistant Manager or Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Advanced design knowledge and experience.
- Self-motivational skills, excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Related investment relations experiences will be advanced.
- Excellent in verbal, written and listening skills in both English & Chinese.
Interested parties please kind your resume to email@example.com for more details.
*"This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultancy Limited on the internet, without the permission of the copyright owner."