Working location： Macau
- Provide support on customs clearance documents for the company's express shipments. Including preparing customs clearance documents; verify customs declaration forms to ensure the completeness and accuracy of information to facilitate customs clearance.
- Handle general administrative duties, such as printing, organizing, distributing and filing/archiving of relevant documents.
- Macau resident, high school or above graduate.
- 1 year or above clerical/administrative working experience, with customs clearance experience or logistics or import and export industry experience is preferred.
- Organized, attention to detail, and customer service oriented.
- Good communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Good computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written in Chinese and English.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*“This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultancy Limited on the Internet, without the permission of the copyright owner.”