French Restaurant Manager
Our client, an upcoming French style casual dining restaurant and lounge in Macau is currently looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager.
- Coordinate the set-up of restaurants and lounge areas in accordance with company standards.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Inspect the restaurant and lounge areas on an ongoing basis and take appropriate steps to ensure facilities meet or exceed company standards at all times.
- Supervise the food and beverage service provide; coach employees on effective service techniques.
- Respond to customer concerns.
- Work to achieve revenue and profit goal, including costs controls.
- Accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- At least 3 year management experience in casual dining restaurant and lounge.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Good command of Chinese and English, other languages capability is preferable.
Interested parties please kindly send your detailed resume, recent photo and expect salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
*"This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultancy Limited on the internet, without the permission of the copyright owner."
EvolutionHR Consultadoria Limitada (Lic. No. 3/2010)