Executive Secretary/Executive Assistant
- Provide all-rounded secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Management and the function.
- Maintain and effecttive filing systems.
- Coordinate and arrange local and overseas business-related activities, meetings, conference and travel for Senior Management.
- Prepare various correspondence, market research, business analysis, benchmarking, data, reports and presentation, etc., for the department.
- Undertake various ad hoc projects.
- Be responsible for other miscellaneous duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degreed holder with at least 5 years secretarial or personal assistant experiencee in serving senior management;
- Able to handle correspondence and assignmenets independently;
- Proficiency in PC application and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Self-motivated, well organized and initiative;
- Able to work in flexible hours.
Interested parties please kindly send your detail resume with salary information (current and expected salary) to email@example.com
*"This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultancy Limited on the internet, without the permission of the copyright owner."