Operation Supervisor/ Assistant Operation Manager
Our client is an international Italian Women Fashion Brand Company. Recently having a job opening for an Operation Supervisor/ Assistant Operation Manager for exploring their business.
• Responsible for manage all store operations in Macau.
• Achieve the sales target of each outlet.
• Ensure productivity and the customer service level of the team of Sales/supervisor up to the Company standard. (including coaching, training, and team-building).
• Monitor staff discipline.
• Assist front line staff recruitment.
• High school education or above.
• At least 7 years retail experience of which 5 years in Supervisory level in fashion industry
• Good leadership with demonstrated coaching abilities.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and able to tackle problems independently.
• Macau ID holder (preferably).
Please send your updated CV with recent photo and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
*"This is a friendly note that except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content posted by EvolutionHR Consultancy Limited on the internet, without the permission of the copyright owner."